Wednesday, January 7, 2009

About this blog

I've tried blogging before mainly using one as a daily diary of sorts. I have never followed through with it. However the idea of this blog is something that has been ruminating in my mind for a while and I'm finally doing something about it.

The idea is to have a semi-irregular (is that a word?) blog where I can record things I've learned in my profession of choice: IT, software engineering or "computers". I can then search my own blog to find solutions to problems I've encountered in the past. One possible side-effect of a blog such as this would also be that future employers can read through it to get a feeling for what I've done in the past; of course depending on the kinds of problems I've successfully solved that could be a bad thing too :)

In any case, I'm just kicking this blog off so I have some place for a brain dump when I need to. If you're not me, you're probably lost :) If you're not lost then welcome!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice initiative and its going great. I'd keep watching for interesting info and also solutions to problems... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete